tors. 22. okt.|
Phendeling - Center For Tibetan Buddhism
Beyond Mindfulness with Stephan Pende at Phendeling
Time & Location
22. okt. 2020 19.00 – 21.00 CEST
Phendeling - Center For Tibetan Buddhism, Nørregade 7B, 1165 København, Denmark
About the Event
As our physical location has been allowed to re-open, during the fall semester, we will host 5 sessions at Phedeling on the following dates:
In order to observe the guidelines for health and safety, we have a limited number of seats available and we strongly encourage you to book all 5 sessions now.
Towards the end of this Semester, November 20 - 22nd , we will host a Fall Weekend Retreat with Stephan Pende.
Spaces are filling up fast, so reserve your spot now through this link :
COVID REALTED GUIDELINES
- There will be visual marking and signage to ensure distance and discourage queuing
- There will be open windows at all events (bring a sweater to make sure you are warm enough when sitting for 2 hours)
- We place the chairs for the participants with a minimum of 1 meter distance
- Screens are set up by the teacher and at the entrance box
- Visitors must bring their own protective equipment if they wish
- No drinks will be served (bring your own water bottle)
- We kind ask those who have been traveling aborad to refrain from joining unless they have completed 14 day self quarantine.
- If in doubt, better be safe and stay home. Email us so we can send you the link to follow the class online.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
Due to our financial costs around renting the space and hosting these evenings, we can not issue any refunds, but we will offer you the option to roll over the credit towards another class in the future.
If you can not attend and you choose not to join this class online, you need to signal this to us 24h prior to the session in order for the policy to apply.
- Ticket type
Please note, once paid, registration fees for the event are non-refundable, unless in the case of extenuating circumstances.Price100,00 kr.Sold Out
- Ticket type
Reduced (students, unemployed)
Please note, once paid, registration fees for the event are non-refundable, unless in the case of extenuating circumstances.Price80,00 kr.Sold Out
This event is sold out