Online Retreat : Rely on Silence with Stephan Pende (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS RETREAT WILL BE HOSTED ONLINE
You will be introduced to simple methods from the Tibetan Tradition to be more at ease with your feelings and disturbing thoughts. We are exploring ways to be more relaxed and at ease with the challenges of your inner life and your body.
The retreat is suitable for beginners of any background who want to start their journey with profound and easy to apply techniques and experienced students who want to deepen their practice.
The journey will be a balanced mixture of guided meditations, mindful yoga, walking meditation, short lectures, discussions, and silence.
You will learn time-honoured ways for experiencing and resting right now in your natural state of inner peace, the ultimate source of lasting happiness.
All teachings are in English.
Most of the retreat will be in silence. There will be opportunities to ask questions during the sessions.
About Stephan Pende Wormland:
Born 1965 in Germany, MA in clinical psychology and trained in Gestalt therapy. He has studied and practiced meditation in multiple Buddhist traditions for 40 years and has spent all together five years in meditation retreats. He is a student of Lama Zopa Rinpoche und was a monk in the Tibetan tradition for 11 years.
About our Yoga Instructor Sille:
Sille has been studying Tibetan Buddhism for over 15 years and she completed her yoga teacher training in 2011 in India. She has shared yoga with a wide range of students. Read more about her here
Requirements - Self-Responsibility
Participating in retreats can be challenging.
Participants are asked to be firmly grounded and have the ability to take personal responsibility.
One should have a fairly stable mental balance and participants attending should be able to take personal responsibility for their own experiences.
The retreat is not designed as a substitute for psychotherapeutic work.
It is the responsibility of each participant to judge for themselves their suitability to participate.
If you are seeing a psychotherapist, psychiatrist or other mental health professional, we ask that you speak with them about your intentions to join a retreat.
What's included in the fee:
The weekend course / all sessions
Bookings for the retreat are NON REFUNDABLE.
You will however have the choice to give/sell your spot to a person of your choosing and inform us at least 48h prior to the retreat.
1. If CVM cancels the event (due to COVID/restrictions or force majeure) we will give you a full refund (minus booking and admin fees up to 10% of the ticket). We do however kindly ask you to consider making a donation. This year has been particularly hard on our center, as each cancellation inflicts a considerable loss of funds, deposits, travel arrangements and other costs we incur and can not refund ourselves. The future of the center very much depends on the generosity we can allows ourselves to practice at this time.
2. If you are unable to donate, we kindly ask you to consider rolling over the credit so you can use it for another course CVM offers in the future.
For any changes please reach out to us prior to the event DKFPMT@GMAIL.COM
- Single Room (Waiting list)3,000 kr3,000 kr00 kr
- Bed in Double Room2,500 kr2,500 kr00 kr
- Bed in Dormitory2,000 kr2,000 kr00 kr
- Online / Reduced500 kr500 kr00 kr
- Online / Supporter750 kr750 kr00 kr
- Online / Generous Supporter1,000 kr1,000 kr00 kr