tirs. 16. jun.|
Phendeling - Center For Tibetan Buddhism
Meditation with Stephan Pende at Phendeling
Time & Location
16. jun. 2020 19.00 – 21.00 CEST
Phendeling - Center For Tibetan Buddhism, Nørregade 7B, 1165 København, Denmark
About the Event
Tickets for physically attending on the 16 of June are now sold out.
There are still spaces available for the 30 of June, so please book yours now.
In order to observe the guidelines for health and safety, we have a limited number of seats available.
We kindly ask you to reserve your seat in advance, so that we can prepare the space accordingly.
Please arrive in advance, so that you can be seated at ease.
The following guidelines for events at Phendeling apply to all events:
- There will be visual marking and signage to ensure distance and discourage queuing
- There will be open windows at all events (bring a sweater to make sure you are warm enough when sitting for 2 hours)
- We place the chairs for the participants with a minimum of 1 meter distance
- Screens are set up by the teacher and at the entrance box
- Visitors must bring their own protective equipment if they wish
- No drinks will be served
- We are usually very pleased that Phendeling also has visitors from Sweden, or elsewhere. However, in the current situation, we will have to ask visitors from abroad to continue joining the meditations online only.
Stephan Wormland, MA in clinical psychology, is trained in Gestalt therapy. He has studied and practiced meditation in multiple Buddhist traditions for over 35 years and spent 5 years in meditation retreats. Stephan was a monk in the Tibetan tradition for 11 years and teaches meditation in Buddhist Centers in Europe.
SUMMER RETREAT WITH STEPHAN PENDE:
We still have a few spots available. To register, follow this link:
- Ticket type
Regular donationPrice100,00 kr.Sold Out
- Ticket type
Reduced (students, unemployed)Price80,00 kr.Sold Out
This event is sold out