Time & Location
About the Event
The annual General Assembly of the center will be held Saturday 23rd May from 16.30-18.00 online
The General Assembly is for all registered members of the center and is a good opportunity to get an overview
of what is happening and has happened in the center during the last year, both in terms of activities
This is also the place where you can influence the development and management of
the center by participating in the election of the board and by making suggestions to the board.
1) Motivation and refuge
2) Designation of meeting conductor and minute taker
3) Annual report presented by the board
4) Presentation and approval of the financial report for 2019
5) Presentation of the budget for 2020
6) Amendment of the by-laws
7) Other proposals by the board and members
8) Election of the board
9) Election of internal auditors
10) Setting the membership fee
11) Any other business
All members can make suggestions to be discussed or submit their candidacy for the board.
According to the by-laws you need to notify us about proposals for discussions or candidacies for the
board at least 5 days prior to the general meeting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This allows us to set aside time for these discussions in the planning of the meeting.