A Full Membership gives you access to the following:
- Free Access to Tuesday/Thursday classes: You’ll have free access to the Tuesday Mindfulness class and the Thursday Discovering Buddhism class. When you have set up the monthly payment as described below then you just need to check in at the entrance.
- 20 % Discount on courses: When you register for weekend or day-long courses you get 20% discount on the course price (however this does not apply to retreats).
Plus all the things you get in the Basic Membership:
- Online materials: you have access to the materials of the Discovering Buddhism Study Program – when you’re logged in you can access the materials in the members area.
- Dharma Archive: you have access to the online Dharma Archive with recordings and files of previous teachings by different teachers – when you’re logged in you can access the Dharma Archive in the members area.
- Library: you can freely borrow books from the center library – just take the book you want to borrow and register your name in the book registration box. You can borrow books for 2 months.
- General assembly: show up for the general assembly and participate in the discussions about the future of the center, the election of board and much more – with the right to vote.